Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, as I said before I was going to make myself an infinity scarf over Thanksgiving Break. But, instead I found an AMAhaZing blog called Tentenknits. As I was scrolling through tons and tons of amazing knits I found the BEST 'Luxe Cowl' ever! So, off I went with my mother to Michaels (to try and find soft cheap/budget yarn) which by the way they have a great selection. So as I'm feeling my way through the yarn I come upon some soft stuff. Loved it! I wanted it to be gray and also chunky chunky! And this totally did the deed. So, here are some pics of my lovely 'Luxe Cowl' that only took me about 2 hours to knit up. I love it soo much and have been wearing it everywhere EVEN all around the house. So check out Tentenknits because this lady is a genious and has some wonderful pieces for the season!
Hope you like it!! Send me a pic if you make one yourself!
Oh, and here is a little outfit I put with my new scarf :)

 Cardigan:Wal-mart, Dress: Old Navy, Leggings: INC, Boots:Target, Socks: TJMaxx, Luxe Cowl: Moi!

Xoxo,
Kt

4 comments:

  1. adore!! looks fantastic on you!! :-) thanks for the shoutout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love it! And your outfit is fantastic. Of course I love the whole package!!!
    I'm starting my scarf today while watching all the football games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad that I found your blog! I love to knit as well, and this will be a great cowl pattern for me to use!
    I will be following your blog for sure!

    xo
    Hannah
    http://endlesslychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...