Thursday, November 25, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

 Jacket: INC, Necklace: Banana Republic, Shirt: F21

Shoes: Bandolino Store D.C., Dress: H&M, Sweater: INC, Purse: Coach
Celebrating my 22nd birthday in Vegas with my older brother and parents was so much fun. In my opinion,  people watching in Vegas is one of the best things to do in that town. There are all sorts of walks of life going through that city. People were decked in Nascar from head to toe. But then you see the another person wearing  high end fashion from Chanel and Louis Vuitton. It was very amusing to people watch. 
The first picture above is at brunch at the Paris Hotel, which was fabulous! The second picture was a display when my parents and I were shopping at the mall. The third picture was our last night in town. My family had a nice dinner at Bally's and shortly after attended the show JUBILEE. 
Sorry about the bad quality photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...