Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Blazer: INC, Blouse: Banana Republic, Skirt: Ann Taylor, Shoes: F21


What a special day for many. The big day of love. Wooohooooo. Hard to believe it's the middle of February already. Where is time going?! I had a debate in class today, therefore, I had to be dressed up but wanted to get festive so I added the skirt! It's works, right?! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday!
P.S. My lovely friend Regan gave me the Valentine I am holding! I'm adding character to my photo's ;)
xoxo,
Logan

7 comments:

  1. Your so adorable. I really love your skit and it's perfect for Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the skirt with the pink valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt! Hope you had a great Valentines Day :)

    Fashion's Maven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo of the all black with the bright, fun skirt! Super great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup- totally works! Kinda ironic that you had a debate on Valentine's Day... lol- hope it went well! Happy {belated} V-Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...