Friday, March 4, 2011

FBFF: Beauty Products

day23_3day23_1day23_2day23_4
Jeggings: JC Penny, Top: Walmart, Cardi: JCrew, Scarf: from my mom, Shoes: Payless, Jewelry:Forever 21, gifts
This weeks FBFF questions are all about beauty products…which are so fun! So, now I get to share a little of my fave fave products!
1. What's your favorite drug store makeup product and your favorite higher-end product? Practically everything I own is from the drug store. They are my go-to places for make-up. My absolute favorite drug store make-up is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. I just love the way it feels on my skin and how light it is. I don’t like the feeling of foundation one bit so Dream Matte works perfect for me.Favorite high end product would be Benefit-Hulu bronzer—that stuff is amazing and gives the perfect glow. Oh and I am a sucker for MAC eyeshadows…they are so pretty!

2. Is there one type of product that is your go-to, can't live without? Definitely my Rimmel London eyeliner in Rich Brown. I love drugstore products and this one is my favorite for every day wear. It isn’t as harsh as black and looks much better with my coloring.

3. What's the best hair product you've ever used? hmmm…I don’t know if I can answer this. I have tried so many hair products. But, my favorite is when hairstylists put Moroccan oil on my hair to make it silky/shiny. oooh its so soft, but I haven’t ever bought it. Maybe someday.

4. Fess up, what's the worst beauty look you've tried to rock and lookback at now with a little shame or apprehension that you actually did that? Well, I used to have Halloween colored hair. Remember when everyone was getting shadows underneath their hair? Well I did that, only with black. The top of my hair was a gross orange color. And there you go…half orange, half black….Halloween hair! YUCK

5. When it comes to beauty products, we all use the same basic products. What do you use that helps show off your personal flare and personality? My awesome Just Bitten lipstick in Gothic. It’s great and I just love red lips :)
Check out what other fashion and beauty bloggers have to say at ModlyChic.
Xoxo,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. adorable! love the scarf and congrats to be at day 23!!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit! makes me want to go shopping at walmart! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...