Monday, April 18, 2011

A little of this, a little of that.


Hello all! I have been lacking a bit with my blogging. But, it's because I have been so busy with numerous events happening in the final month of school. Here are some pictures to update you with what both Katie and I have been doing!
                             Katie & I on the night of our last sorority dance, Cream Rose!
                                         Nautical themed serenading our dates for the dance.  
                                    Top: Danielle, Lo, Katie (roomates), heading to begin Bovill Run.
                                       Bottom: Pledge class of 2007. Soon to be college graduates!
                                        Left: Danielle, Katie, Megan and Logan cruising up the Delt Hill.
                              Right: My mother and I on our last Mom's weekend :( We had so much fun!
xoxo,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...