Sunday, March 6, 2011

Black & Red...Panther colors! Holla



Jacket: Oleg Cassini Collection, Dress: Two-One Two New York, Leggings: INC, Stilettos: N.Y.L.A
Hard to believe it's Sunday already. This weekend flew by. Dance on Friday was a success and we got a Vandal basketball victory last night! Good news: one week from today I will be flying to Vegas with eight close girlfriends! YESSSSSSSSSS. I cannot wait. But, have to get through two tests, four papers and some other things first.

Onto my outfit: I can't get enough of these leggings, pumps and trench coat! What do you all think?

Oh and my hair looks freakishly weird in the first photo. I think it's the lighting but it looks weird. Trust me, it doesn't look so two-toned like that in real life! Also, the title of this post is for a shout out to my hometown. Our school colors growing up were red, black and white!

xoxo,
Logan

3 comments:

  1. awesome leggings and shoes! You look great :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love red jackets, they make winter less boring. :D

    meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are AMAZING!!! Jealous of Vegas! I bet you will have a BLAST!
    -Lizzy
    http://restonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...