Sunday, March 6, 2011

my little closet

day25_1day25_2day25_4day25_5

Shirt & Leggings: Walmart, Shoes: Payless

My other clothes are lonely and calling my name. I can’t wait until I get to swoop them up and wear them all. It is going to feel like I went shopping all over again! Yeah yeah!

Count down has started for VEGAS…next weekend I’ll be there..YES.

sorry..no more time for bloggin’ I’ve got homework to do {boo hoo}

Oh and I just realized that this entire outfit was about $20. haha

xoxo,

Katie

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I think I may need to start shopping at Wal-Mart, because you look AWESOME! And I am jealous of your Vegas trip!

    -Lizzy
    http://restonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, you're nearly at the end of the challenge!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment. This is a great outfit. Almost done!

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit!! And I'm SO jealous you're going to Vegas. You'll have a blast...although I'm not sure already know that :)

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...