Monday, March 7, 2011

similar?

Today I put on this outfit and almost thought I had worn it before. Its cause of the bright blue sweater..but you can let me know if they are too much alike. Here is my other outfit with my blue sweater. I had to wear it again at least one more time before this thing is over!

Oh and I only have 4 more days til I get my wonderful clothes back! Right in time for Spring Break!! Yippeeee

day26_2day26_1day26_3day26_4

Sweater:JCrew, Shirt: Old Navy, Pants: Target, Boots: Dillards (J. Simpson), Belt: Thrifted

xoxo,

Katie

2 comments:

  1. I would wear that sweater all the time. It's too cute and the color is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!
    So cute!

    xo
    Hannah
    endlesslychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...