Sunday, March 13, 2011

DAY 30-Finally!!

day30_2day30_1day30_3day30_4

Skirt: Forever 21, Boots & Socks: Target, Top: NewLook

I can’t believe I finally made it! This process was sooo intense! At first it seemed so simple—just 30 items for 30 days. But, then it got kinda difficult! However, I really liked the creativity that I could have during it and it made me think of so many different ways to put together my closet.

Right when I put the rest of my clothes back in my closet I got rid of a whole bunch of stuff. I started purging…. Now, I’m ready for more colorful clothes!!! YAY!!

Just in time for LAS VEGAS for spring break!! I cannot wait!

 

                            And now for a little Vegas inspiration :)

image_thumb5

image

image_thumb15

image_thumb3

image_thumb20

 

image

                                                                 {via}

See you in a week!

xoxo,

Katie

5 comments:

  1. Great final look and congrats for making it to the end :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for finishing! I am miles behind due to manic work hours. But I am sure I will get there eventually and manage to photograph and post the last load of outfits. Yours is very cute though!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being done, I love the stripes with the florals so cute.

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I never have the urge to do the 30 for 30 because I'm that girl who refuse to wear the same piece of clothing 3 times in 2 weeks haha It's silly but it's just me being weird ^o^
    Thumbs up for you!


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this outfit! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
    I love yours!
    I turn 21 this may, and I cannot wait until I can go to vegas!
    xo
    Hannah
    endlesslychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...