Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Miss Procrastinator Extremo

day28_1day28_3day28_4day28_2

Jeans: Forever, Shoes: Payless, Blazer: Forever 21, Turtle Neck: Gap, Scarf: London, Jewelry: Target

Yeah call me Miss Procrastinator. I apparently like to take pictures of myself, edit them, and put them online instead of doing real life things. (I AM SO WEIRD)

Every so often I think to myself…woah I have about 100 posts of me just standing there with a different outfit…am I a total weirdo? haha but then I see all the other people who do it too and I don’t feel so bad.

Oh, the fashion blog world…just so funny! Now I’m off to study for a real test in the real world!

xoxo,

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha...I waste entirely too much time online to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same thing sometimes. I'm pretty sure my non-blogging friends don't get it at all, but what can you do? I don't feel like I can just stop blogging now!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...