Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thirsty Thursday ;)

Jacket: Abercrombie (old-school), Blouse: Style&Co., Jeans:GAP, Shoes: Gianni Bini, Scarf: Moms'


Hey, hey! I'm currently jammin' out to Mariah Carey, which is putting me in a GREAT mood. Don't ya'll think she rocks? Today is busy, busy. I have two midterms, an assignment plus packing and the list goes on. Spring Break starts tomorrow. It's kind of bitter sweet for me because it's my last SB and I know when it's over the last month of school is going to fly :( Then I will be a big girl, ha! I am having a psychological mind blow about now! AHHHHHHH. Well i'm off to the radio studio to produce my news scripts! Have a good day all! Bye, bye!
xoxo, 
Logan

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors! and doesnt time always seem to speed up when you would rather it slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your shoes!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit and the scarf is fantastic! Also, I think the posing made my day. Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the color in this one. You both are so stylish and chic! :D


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...