Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vegas!



After a wonderful senior year spring break I am back up North and going, going. I am playing the catch up game with school and trying to get on top of my stuff. These pictures are all from our time in Vegas. I'm going to explain a little about each.
From the top, left to right:
1. Our group minus two in the airport getting ready to head to VEGAS! Me, Katie, Regan, Nichole, Hailey, Liza & Taylor.
2. 1st night in da club at Lavo. Needless to say we got spoiled and got a little crazy!
3. The next morning the ladies and I headed to the Paris to enjoy a lovely breakfast on the patio with a wonderful view of the Bellagio.
4. Poor little Alex got sick the day we left for Vegas, so she came a day late (she's in the middle and has also been spotted on the blog). When I'm in Vegas cruising through the Bellagio is a must. I enjoy seeing the seasonal decorations! The picture behind us is made from dried flowers and was pretty amazing.
5. All the ladies dolled up in front of our hotel before hitting the town that night!
6. In front of the Paris on my last night in Vegas!

I have some more photos to post from the second half of my spring break, spent in San Francisco and fashion photos which will come soon! Hope everyone is doing great!

xoxo,
Logan

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...