Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sunshine, sunshine.

Jacket: Alfani, Button-up: Banana Republic, Pants: Zara, Shoes: Lucky Brand
Hello, hello! When I was in San Francisco I was fortunate to do a great deal of shopping. I got my pants, shoes and shirt there, all of which I am in love with! Coral seems to be a big color for spring wear as does bright colors.
We've had three days of sunshine in our college town and people are pumped. It's 50 degrees and people are in shorts ;) hahaha. It's a joy to look out my front window and see fraternity men throwing a Frisbee and playing basketball!  Oh la la! 


xoxo, 


Logan

3 comments:

  1. Coral is such a great color on you! Send me some sunshine in Kentucky. It's rainy and cold here today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the sunshine! I wish I had more time to spend in it myself!
    LOVE all these colors! so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink jacket looks amazing on you! Great outfit!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...