Tuesday, March 29, 2011

M.I.A.

Hey guys! It seems like its been forever since I have posted! Its been a fun few weeks and I can’t believe I am GRADUATING in less than 2 months! It’s crazy!

So, my gramma made this poncho. She made it! Isn’t it so awesome..and its incredibly comfortable. I think every person should be able to own one.

ponch_1ponchoponcho_2poncho_3

Jeggings:Forever 21, Boots:Thrifted by Mom($10!), Shirt: Target, Poncho: Made by Gramma Net

I hope you all have a great week!

xoxo,

Katie

4 comments:

  1. And a great week to you too, hun! I'm loving the poncho -it's so cute with the jeggings & boots. And congrats on your upcoming graduation too. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute poncho, Grandma Net is talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! It looks great on you. Perfect for these cold spring days, huh? Is it comfortable?
    I love that you have it and are wearing it. It was made with many stitches of love. I'm glad you are feeling it. Gramma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...