Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hump Day


Sweater: Dress: INC, Sandals: StyleCo.
                                                           Hi ya'll! Happy hump day! 
Let me start by saying that I have never been a maxi-girl. I own two, one in this photo and one my mother bought me that I have never worn in public. For some reason I don't feel like I have the body or confidence to wear them, except this one! I love, love, love this dress. The weather in Moscow was finally sunny and for THREE days! That's almost unheard of for this town! 
                                                           Everybody enjoy your day :)
xoxo, 


Logan

3 comments:

  1. beautiful dress, you look lovely :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the color! That is definitely a great maxi! You look great in it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...