Thursday, April 7, 2011

This is the day...



Blouse: Liza Claiborne, Jeans: Banana Republic, Belt: AE, Boots: Lucky Brand
Hello my pretties. How have you been? 
I am having a fabulous day. Yesterday our sorority got to serenade out dates for the upcoming dance, Cream Rose.
We had a wonderful time. It's one of my favorite events in the whole year. I'm taking one of my favorite senior boys to our dance, where i'm sure we will have a ball! Pictures will come after this weekend. 
Guess what? I only have 38 days til' I graduate. Holy crap, I know. Time is flying by. I'm trying to get the most out of every day while I still can because I know I will never get this time or experience back! 
xoxo, 
Logan

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love your boots! Hope your few days are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hearing you talk of serenades and cream rose formals makes me nostalgic... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really love your blouse. Love the color, the ruffles, everything!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...