Sunday, April 10, 2011

MIA Number 2

katie2katie3katie4katie5

katie

Jacket: Aero,Dress:H&M, Leggings:Target, Boots: Dillards

All I really want is EVERY SINGLE THING from the JCrew catalogue. PAHleese. I’m probably going to have to copy their outfits for the REST of my life.  Can you tell I’m a little excited?

I’ve finally whipped out my jean jacket that I’ve had since high school. Glad jean is back in full force. Also, I want to apologize for being MIA for so long. Life has just been busy…you know how that goes.

OH and I officially have about 1 month left of college. So I am freaking out MAJOR..but still trying to live up my last days here in Moscow!

 

xoxo,

Katie

2 comments:

  1. I really love those boots and love the tunic with the shorter denim shirt over it. So cute!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I so wish I would have kept my jean jacket! I could kick myself! Good luck with college. You'll miss it once your out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...