Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Dad beat me to it...

When I was living in Germany last Spring, one of the fashionable pieces that I fell in love with was leather sneakers. They were everywhere. Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy a pair at the time, which I now regret. My Dad visited me while I was there. Leather sneakers not only caught my eye, but his as well. He sent me a picture not long ago of the leather sneakers he had bought (top picture). I can't lie, when I saw the picture I was jealous! Turns out, Daddy has a keen fashion sense! Soon enough, I hope to buy a pair of these fantastic leather sneakers!

1 comment:

  1. I love these. My Leather Converse tennis shoes are pretty much the onl tennis shoes I'll wear. They seem so much cuter than regular tennis shoes!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...